Thursday, October 4, 2018
- Administrator’s Roundtable, 4:00-5:00 p.m. Think 4 Room, The Graduate Hotel.Come discuss issues and ideas facing TPC program administrators. Moderated by Joanna Schreiber and Alex Ilyasova.
- CPTSC Reception, 5:30-7:00 p.m., Pinnacle Ballroom, The Graduate Hotel. Come meet old and new friends, and congratulate CPTSC award recipients. Food provided plus cash bar.
Friday, October 5, 2018
- CPTSC Diversity Lunch, 12:00-1:00 p.m. The 2018 CPTSC Diversity Lunch will be held on Friday, October 5th during the Lunch On Your Own time (12:00pm to 1:00pm). This is a pay-your-own way lunch. The lunch will take place at Haiku Bistro, located at 620 Washington Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414. Meet in the lobby of the conference hotel, The Graduate, at 11:50 am. Space is limited and reservation is required![MOU1]
- CPTSC Poster Session, Pinnacle Lobby, 1:00-1:30 p.m. Come hear colleagues discuss their poster presentations. Presenters will be available 1:00-1:30 p.m. and posters will remain available through 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 6, 2018
- Women in TC, 8:15-9:15 a.m., Pinnacle Ballroom, The Graduate Hotel. Come ready to discuss ideas and issues related to women in academic TPC programs. Continental breakfast provided. Moderated by Lisa Meloncon.
- Graduate Student CPTSC Meeting, 9:25-10:25 a.m., Pinnacle Ballroom, The Graduate Hotel. Come learn about the new CPTSC-GO proposal and ways that graduate students can be involved in CPTSC. Moderated by Lisa Meloncon.
- CPTSC Annual Business Meeting, 10:35-11:35 a.m., Pinnacle Ballroom, The Graduate Hotel.Learn about CPTSC annual activities, budgets, awards, and meet new Executive Committee members.
- CPTSC Afternoon Excursions, 1:30-3:0 p.m. In keeping with past tradition, CPTSC will host two planned excursions on Saturday, October 6. Both excursions will occur between 1:30-3:30 p.m. Attendees should meet in the lobby of The Graduate Hotel at 1:30 p.m. For more details please see the CPTSC 2018 conference website:
- Option 1: Mill City District Walking Tour (Downtown Minneapolis) with guide Bruce Maylath. $2.50 for Light Rail ticket to Downtown Minneapolis.
- Option 2: Minneapolis River Queen, Afternoon Sightseeing & Lock Cruise with guide Dawn Armfield. Cost $21 for adults, $12 for children (2-10), $19 for seniors.